NWFA: National Wood Flooring Association
For over 25 years, the National Wood Flooring Association, NWFA, has advanced and promoted wood flooring industry businesses. The NWFA provides members with crucial information,education, and resources. It currently boasts over 3,500 members all over the world. NWFAmembers share skills and knowledge and exchange ideas. They also must abide by stringent standards of conduct. Members must subscribe “without reservation” to standards such as:
- “To deal with my customers with honesty and integrity.”
- “To promote the merits of my products and services without degrading competitors.”
- “To reveal all the material facts so that the truth about my products and services may be understood fully.”
- “To abide by all governmental regulations and statutes.”
- “To, in the performance to my profession, commit no act to discredit my profession or the wood flooring industry.”
Violations of these and the other standards of professional conduct will result in expulsion fromthe NWFA. The trade association strives hard to ensure that consumers can trust its members. And this is important in today’s day and age. This standardization and “pre-vetting” relieves consumers of the burden of trying to do due-diligence on a subject they might know little about.
The experts at San Francisco Bay Area, Elegant Floors, are proud members of NFWA. Elegant Floors is also a member in good standing of theBetter Business Bureau, the Wood Floor Covering Association (WFCA), the Contractor State License Board (CSLB), and The National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI). Elegant Floors is a Diamond Certified company; we can help solve your hardwood floor finishing, installation, and cleaning needs. We provide free inspections and estimates, and we are happy to answer your questions. Connect withus online at www.elegant-floors.com, or call to make an appointment: 650-961-1339.