Hardwood Floor Installation vs Restoration and Repair
Hardwood floors are an attractive element in any home, but they also bear the brunt of everyday living. Common problems requiring hardwood floor restoration and repair include:
- Stains from pets, foods, beverages, or other substances
- Warping due to excess moisture or humidity
- Chipping from animal scratching, moving furniture, or shoe scuffs
- Dullness due to normal wear and tear
Deciding whether the time has come to refinish floors or seek new hardwood floors installation can be a complicated matter. The choice often comes down to several important factors, such as:
1. Appearance. Refinishing adds a brighter, shinier finish, but doesn’t change the condition or appearance of the wood beneath.
2. Budget. While refinishing can be quite affordable, installing a new hardwood floor is a significant investment.
3. Time constraints. Refinishing is a time-intensive process, requiring several days and often putting the area out of commission to homeowners. Replacement, however, takes much less time and effort.
Contact Our Sunnyvale Hardwood Floor Restoration, Repair and Installation Team Today
Has the time come to replace your home’s hardwood flooring? When the time has come to replace your wood floors, consider prefinished hardwood floors installation from Elegant Floors. Our Mullican flooring is a convenient, high-quality option and comes with a 50-year warranty. Contact us today at (650) 961-1339 or (408) 773-8624 to learn how we can restore the beautiful flooring your home deserves.