If you’re a homeowner who is considering a hiring flooring company to either install hardwood floors or repair your hardwood flooring, chance are good you’ll good you’ll across acronym NWWA which is short for National Wood Flooring Association.
A contractor who is a NWFA member, has a least taken the time to become associated with quality organization. Read below — it’s what organization says about themselves and what they stand for
“The National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA) is an international not-for-profit trade association representing all segments of the hardwood flooring industry, including manufacturers, distributors, retailers, installers, importers/exporters, inspectors, and consultants.
As such, NWFA’s mission is to unify and strengthen the wood flooring community through technical standards, education, networking and advocacy.
We do this through various programs and services such as hands-on and online training, our annual Wood Flooring Expo, Hardwood Floors magazine, and technical standards and publications that are recognized worldwide.-
All of our members agree to abide by the association’s bylaws and listed standards of professional conduct upon joining:
- To deal with my customers with honesty and integrity.
- To promote the merits of my products and services without degrading competitors.
- To reveal all the material facts so that the truth about my products and services may be understood fully.
- To abide by all governmental regulations and statues.
- To support the NWFA and its goals and purposes toward advancing the wood flooring industry.
- To commit no act that would discredit my profession or the wood flooring industry.
- To abide by these Standards of Professional Conduct and recognize the NWFA as the authority in all matters relating to interpretation and enforcement of these Standards, within prevailing legal limits.”
Elegant Floors is a 25-year family run businesses. They take a lot of pride of being able to take good care of the hardwood flooring needs of homeowners throughout the entire South Bay area.
For Questions & Quotes Call: (408) 773-8624