Popular and Long Lasting
Have you decided to put your South Bay house on the market to sell? Or perhaps you want to improve the appearance of your home to enjoy for many more years before deciding to move. Either way, it’s difficult to resist the beauty and return on investment of hardwood flooring.
If you’re thinking about purchasing hardwood floors, you have much to gain as well as the freedom of multiple choices in wood and design. Additionally, if you’re home already has this timeless treasure installed, a revival to your current floor is within reach!
- Get the most value from your home with a hardwood floor installation.
- 82% of realtors found that homes with hardwood floors sold faster than homes with carpets.
- Replacing carpets or flooring with hardwoods can give you a 102% return on your investment.
- Hardwood floors last longer than other flooring options, with an average lifespan of 75 years.
- They are easy to clean and maintain, and give your home a finished look.
- A prospective buyer can use area rugs to add their own personality to their new home without the need for an extensive remodel.
In addition to traditional hardwood flooring, there are engineered hardwoods and laminates that can give you the same look and feel for a fraction of the cost. However, these options do not have the same lifespan or refinishing options of a traditional hardwood floor.
Hardwood floor restoration and repair increases the value of your home. Many homeowners are surprised to find traditional hardwood flooring languishing under a layer of cracked linoleum or fading carpet. These wood floors may have suffered from neglect but can be returned to their former glory in the hands of someone who knows how to bring them back to life.
South Bay Hardwood Floors Installation Our Specialty
Elegant Floors is a family owned business with 20 years’ experience installing, restoring and repairing hardwood floors. We take pride in the quality of our work, and customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Contact us today at (650) 961-1339 for a free evaluation.